Monday, April 2, 2012

TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down Album (Repackaged)

Bought this from an online Malaysian seller for RM68 (including shipping). Yes, its cheaper because she has a 20% discount promotion going on that week and also right now (if I'm not mistaken). You can find her blogshop 'Music Is Life'.

So anyways, this album is pretty huge. I was surprised because I thought it was just the standard size of a normal CD. Its kinda heavy too (thanks to the photocards).
(sorry, don't know why there's a difference in the camera lighting)
So this is the inside of the the album. Like I said, the photocards are what makes the album heavy. You'll get 56 of those and trust me, they are worth it. The pictures are amazing (so far my favourite pictures of HoMin). I was only disappointed that I got some torn photocards. Not really serious or anything, just a small torn right at the corners.
Other than that, I was also disappointed that I got no trading card in the album. I thought there was one in each album. T_T I was really looking forward to that. But... there's nothing I could do so.. Lets just move on.

Here are some of my favourite photocards
What did I say? Hot, aren't they? Changmin especially, looks really handsome~
And there's also the credits, thanks to and lyrics at the back of the cards.

The best thing about these photocards is that you can choose any one of them as the album cover. For example:
 The outer paper which holds the photocards together acts like a frame. Pretty cool, eh?

The CD itself.
 Disc 1 - CD    
01. Before U Go (Monologue)    
02. Before U Go   
 03. Why? (Keep Your Head Down)    
04. How Can I   
 05. MAXIMUM    
06. CRAZY (feat.Typhoon from Trax)    
07. Honey Funny Bunny (U-Know solo)    
08. RUMOR    
09. Confession (Max solo)   
10. Our Game    
11. SHE    
12. Athena    
13. Journey (feat. Seohyun from Girls' Generation)    
14. Before U Go (Monologue) (Instrumental)    

Basically like all the songs but my favourites would have to be Before U Go (obviously, I mean, who doesn't like that song?), Why? (Keep You Head Down) & Maximum.

No comments:

Post a Comment