Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SHINee's 4th Mini Album - Sherlock (Minho Cover)

This album arrived just this afternoon and I'm loving it! This cost me RM65 (including shipping) and I got myself a Minho version. He looks hot but I don't really like his hair. Why can't it be the normal short hair he has now? T_T Anyways, I still like it nonetheless.

So this album has 6 photobooks (one of each member and another one is the group photobook).
I think this is their best mini album so far (well, I haven't actually got any of their previous mini album) but I don't think any of their mini albums have these separate member photobooks concept (correct me if I'm wrong).

So lets move on to the photobooks one by one. First off, Minho! (oh Minho, you sexy beast)

Next, our sexy diva Key!

Jonghyun! (I think he has the best photos in this album <3)

Moving on to Taemin! (I have to be honest, I feel kinda awkward looking at his photos =_=)

And lastly, our leader Onew!
Love love love these pictures. The only think I don't like is that some of the pages are blank (SM, you could've put some extra pics there or just reduce the paper rather than just making it plain white =_=)

So the last photobook is the group one.
Inside the photobook, we also have the CD itself, a mini sticker, an advertisement paper and the trading card.
As you can see, I got Onew's card. Not that I'm not happy about it, its just that I was hoping it would be a Minho or the group's trading card. :/
Disc 1 - CD  
01. Sherlock.(Clue+Note) 
02. Clue  
03. Note  
04. Alarm Clock 
05. The Reason 
06. Stranger 
07. Honesty  
Seriously, I love all the songs in this album. At first I didn't really like Sherlock but after a while, I got addicted to it (SM always have that kind of power). I think mixing Clue & Note together was brilliant! I also like Honesty. That song is really soothing~


This album comes with a poster. Since I got Minho's version, so obviously I got Minho's poster.
*faints*

No comments:

Post a Comment