Monday, April 2, 2012

SNSD's 3rd Album - The Boys

Finally, I get to see my SNSD's The Boys album. Definitely better then the Mr. Taxi version. I really love the tin casing.
I got Seohyun's trading card! Not one of my favourite members but I like her nonetheless.
A very cool looking CD.
Disc 1 - CD  
01. The Boys  
02. Telepathy  
03. Say Yes  
04. Trick  
05. How Great is Your Love  
06. My J 
07. Oscar  
08. Top Secret  
09. Lazy Girl  
10. Sunflower  
11. Vitamin  
12. Mr. Taxi(Korean Ver.)
They have some really nice songs but so far my favourites are Trick and Telepathy. Their slow songs such as How Great is Your Love is also nice. :)
These are the photocards, credits and lyrics.
Some photos are kinda weird (lol) but I still prefer these than the Mr. Taxi's photocards.

Overall, great album especially the casing! Love it! This album also comes with some posters, but the seller who I ordered from gave me SNSD's Mr. Taxi poster instead of The Boys. I'm quite disappointed because I was anticipating which member poster I will get. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment