Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Super Junior's 5th Album - Mr. Simple (Version A) (Sungmin Cover)

This album is pretty big! Why can't TVXQ's album be that big? :( Anyways, this cost me RM65 (including shipping) and I got Sungmin's cover because well, if you can't already tell, he's my favourite member in Super Junior. And I'm glad his background colour is blue~ :D
The inside of the album, which is really... plain? Haha.. Its basically just Sungmin's face and you have the CD right on the left.

Disc 1 - CD

01. Mr. Simple 
02. Opera 
03. Be My Girl 
04. Walkin’ 
05. Storm 
06. Good Friends 
07. Feels Good 
08. Memories 
09. Sunflower 
10. White Christmas 
11. Y 
12. My Love, My Kiss, My Heart  
Bonus Track: Super Junior M - Perfection

Truthfully, I haven't listen to this album because I haven't had the time. 
Inside the album you also get some big photocards of each members and of course, 1 photocard for the lyrics, credits and stuff.
Oh gosh, I don't think I can ever get pass Siwon's pictures. 0_o

This album is real colourful! Haha.. And btw, I heard they stopped printing out this album already. Thank God I bought it while they're still selling it.

Here's what the poster looks like. Its really, really huge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment