Wednesday, April 4, 2012

JYJ's In Heaven Album (CD+DVD) (Special Edition)

One of my favourite albums. Probably because of the casing. Its hard but it feels soft (don't know if that makes any sense). This cost me RM90 including shipping (I'm broke....). Actually wanted to buy their normal In Heaven album but I couldn't find the red colour album. :/
The inside of the album. Really love the design. So there are two discs and a photobook.

Disc 1 - CD
01. Get out
02. In Heaven
03. Fallen Leaves
04. The Boy’s Letter
05. Mission
06. I.D.S
07. Pierrot
08. You’re
09. Nine
10. A Song Without A Name
11. Get out (Remix)
12. In Heaven (Remix)

Disc 2 - DVD
01. Get Out (M/V Original Ver.)
02. Get Out (M/V Terser Ver.)
03. Get Out (Making Film)
04. In Heaven (M/V Original Ver.)
05. In Heaven (M/V Full Ver.)
06. In Heaven (Making Film)
07. QR Movies Full Ver.
08. QR Movies Making Film

This is basically why I like this album. It has their MVs and 'Behind the Scenes' and all that. I really love In Heaven and Get Out. ^^

And another reason why this album is one of my favs is the photobook.
See, this hairstyle suits Yoochun the best! :D
They all look so good in the photos. <3

The poster. Love it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment