Wednesday, April 4, 2012

JYJ's The Beginning Album (New Limited Edition)

Bought this for RM90 (including shipping). Yeah, kinda expensive. Actually almost all JYJ albums are expensive. :(
The inside of the album. There's a CD (which have no pictures on it.. just plain silver) and a photobooklet.

Disc 1 - CD
01. Intro
02. Ayyy Girl feat. Kanye West & M. Yusef
03. Empty
04. Be My Girl
05. Still in Love
06. I Love You feat. Flowsik
07. I Can Soar
08. Be The One
09. Ayyy Girl - S. Tiger Remix (Bonus Track)
10. Empty - DJ EON Remix (Bonus Track)

So the songs are basically the same as their normal The Beginning album (which I don't have yet) but they added in 2 remixes as their bonus tracks. My favourite from this album would have to be 'Be My Girl'. I don't know why but I love that song so much. Much better than 'Ayyy Girl'. I don't get why they chose that song to promote. =_=
The photobook (perhaps the only reason why I bought this album. :/). The quality is great and the pictures are too.
*melts*
Yoochun ah, that hair doesn't really suits you. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment