Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tohoshinki - TONE (CD+DVD) (Jacket B)

I also bought this album along with their jacket A of TONE. I bought it... well, because it was blue~ And also because they're TVXQ (that actually rhyme). :)
I really, really like the casing and colour, but unfortunately, there's a big crack on the back of the album. I might have cause that when I was leaning on it. Sob2.. T_T
The inside of the album. There are 2 dics, 3 small booklets, a photocard and a piece of blue plastic paper.
 Look how beautiful the casing is. Blue~ <3

DISC 1 - CD
01. Introduction ~ magenta ~
02. B.U.T (BE-AU-TY)
03. I Think U Know
04. Duet
05. Thank you my girl
06. Telephone
07. Back to Tomorrow
08. Why? (Keep Your Head Down)
09. MAXIMUM
10. I Don’ t Know
11. Superstar
12. シアワセ色の花
13. Easy Mind

DISC 2 - DVD
01. 2011.02.08 Event  LIVE (MAXIMUM / Why? [Keep Your Head Down])
02. Superstar JK Off Shot Movie
03. Album JK Off Shot Movie

Once again, I managed to get Changmin's photocard. I wish it was Yunho's though. :/
Damn, they're hot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment