Monday, April 2, 2012

TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down Album (Normal Edition)

This cost me RM80 (include shipping), which I think is not really worth it because this album is pretty normal, nothing really special about it. Plus, its kinda smaller than I imagined (standard size of CD).
The only thing I'm happy about is the trading card. I got U-Know's card! :) Other than that, as you can see, that's basically the inside of the album. The CD on the left and the mini photobook on the right. You'll only get some pictures of HoMin, credits, thanks to and lyrics.
The pictures are good (well its TVXQ, how can it be not good?) but like I said, you'll only get some pages of the pictures and its really not worth the price.

The CD. I like the background picture. ^^

Disc 1 - CD  
01. Why (Keep Your Head Down)
02. Story I Don’t Want to Believe
03. MAXIMUM
04. CRAZY (Feat. Jay from Trax)
05. Honey Funny Bunny (Yunho)
06. RUMOR
07. Confession (Changmin)
08. Our GAME
09. SHE
10. Athena (Athena OST)
11. Trip (Paradise Ranch OST)

This album also comes with a poster. And its big!

If you ask me on whether to buy this normal version or the repackaged one, I suggest you buy the repackaged. I like the pictures in that album better, plus you'll get more songs as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment