Friday, January 6, 2012

TVXQ's 4th Album - MIROTIC Repackaged (Ver. C)

The other album my mom bought in Korea (along with the Type B of this album). I somehow like the front and back cover of the album better than the type B one. Maybe because they look better in the pics. :)
The inside of the album (CD on the left, photobook on the right). There are a total of 16 songs in this album. All the songs in the type B album are included, so there are 6 new songs here.
Disc 1 - CD
01. Wrong Number
02. Don't Cry My Lover
03. MIROTIC
04. CRAZY LOVE
05. HEY! (Don’t Bring Me Down)
06. Wish
07. You're My Melody
08. Picture of You
09. RAINBOW
10. Love Bye Love
11. PARADISE
12. Are You A Good Girl?
13. Flower Lady
14. Don't Say Goodbye
15. Forgotten Season
16. Love in the Ice

(The clean version of the album contains one more song, the Mirotic Acoustic Version).
Each member's pictures in the photobook. Oh, I so love their concept here. <3
This is the poster that came along with it. Its pretty huge. I used to stick it on my bedroom wall and I didn't took care of it that much, so now there are some damaged parts. I feel real guilty right now. Sorry TVXQ~ :(

Overall, I really, really like this album. I think its my favourite one so far. Not only because its one of my first albums, but it also has most of my favourite songs by them. I'm planning to buy the type A & D albums as well but I couldn't find it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment