Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kim Hyun Joong's 1st Mini Album - Break Down


This was a Christmas present from my sister. She said she would buy me an album and let me choose which one I want. There weren't a lot of choices, and I kept saying that I want this album so she bought me this. The reason I wanted this album so bad was because of the songs. :)

 

There are 6 tracks in this album. Not bad for a mini album actually.
Disc 1 - CD
01.   Intro (Let me go)   
02.   BREAK DOWN (feat. Double.K)    
03.  Please  
04.   KISS KISS    
05.   Yes I Will    
06.   Please (Instrumental)

My favourites would have to be Please and Kiss Kiss. :)


The photobook. Its pretty thick. And the pictures are cool too. I like KHJ's hair here better than the 'JiHoo' style. :)


This album came with a box which includes a mini poster inside. The poster is of good quality as well. So overall I think its worth it. I just wish it came with the official poster. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment