Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SNSD's 3rd Album - Mr. Taxi Version

Bought this at the CD store two days ago. I didn't really want to buy this album because I've already ordered their The Boys album and the poster for this was out of stock. :( But it's the only newest Kpop album there and there's a trading card included. So I thought, what the heck, I could always sell this to other people if I don't like it (but I doubt that would happen). Haha..

This album contains 13 tracks.
Disc 1 - CD
01. MR. TAXI
02. The Boys
03. Telepathy
04. Say yes
05. TRICK
06. How great is your love
07. My J
08. OSCAR
09. Top Secret
10. Lazy Girl (Dolce Far Niente)
11. Sunflower
12. VITAMIN
13. The Boys (English ver.)

The songs are good. My favourite tracks are Mr. Taxi, The Boys and TRICK. :)
There's like this flap and inside are the photocards and the trading card. Its kinda hard to get the cards out from that flap and its one of the reason why I don't really like this type of packaging. :( 

Anyways,I was really excited about the trading card. I even called my sister to make her guess who's card I'll get. Her bet was Tiffany and she was right! Haha.. I was really happy because Tiffany is one of my bias in SNSD. :)
She looks real different but still pretty~

The photocards are great as well. I like their pictures here and I find it interesting how they put the 'Ms.' title on the cards. Haha..

There's actually 12 cards in there but the other 3 are the lyrics and credits.
That's all for this album. I seriously can't wait for my The Boys album to arrive. :)

UPDATE : So apparently I got Mr. Taxi's poster which supposedly been The Boys posters. The seller sent me the wrong one. :/ So here's what the poster looks like. Its kind of small.

2 comments:

  1. do all aibum have different card in them or all the card are same

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're talking about the small photocard, each album has different member photocard. For the big photocards, its all the same in every album.

    ReplyDelete