Sunday, January 8, 2012

f(x)'s 1st Album - Pinocchio

The other album I bought in Singapore. I think this is my favourite album in terms of packaging. Its really hard and thick. Not to mention, shiny and colourful~ :D
See how colourful it is? And how thick the photobook is? Haha.. I love it! And the pictures of the girls are not bad at all.

The album contains 10 songs and 1 of the tracks features SHINee! The shinee effects couples! Haha.. I really like that song, along with Gangsta Boy. :)
Disc 1 - CD
1. Danger 
2. Sweet Witches
3. Dangerous
4. Beautiful Goodbye
5. Gangsta Boy
6. Love
7. Stand up!
8. My Style
9. So Into U
10. Lollipop (feat. SHINee)

I think f(x) is my favourite girl group at the moment. I enjoy their style and music. Its too bad SM is not really focusing on them right now. I hope they can come back soon. Its been a while. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment