Thursday, January 5, 2012

TVXQ's 4th Album - MIROTIC (CD+DVD) (Ver. B)

My mom bought this album while she was in Korea. Actually, most of my TVXQ stuffs were bought from there. So I have to thank my mom for that. :)


The front & side of the album package. I really like this concept. It looks very cool, in my opinion.


The back of the album package.


The album itself. Its just a normal, standard type of CD packaging. But still cool anyways.


Inside the album. On the front, you'll have a small booklet and the CD. At the back is the DVD.

Disc 1 - CD
01. MIROTIC
02. Wrong Number
03. Picture of You
04. CRAZY LOVE
05. HEY! (Don’t Bring Me Down)
06. You're My Melody
07. RAINBOW
08. PARADISE
09. Are you A Good girl?
10. Flower Lady

Disc 2 - DVD : THE FOURTH ALBUM 
Surprise Project - Directed by TVXQ! [20080830-20080831 a-nation ’08 Tokyo Story]
01. Directed by HERO (Interviewee : U-Know)
02. Directed by U-Know (Interviewee : MAX) ’
03. Directed by MAX (Interviewee : Xiah) ’
04. Directed by Xiah (Interviewee : Micky)
05. Directed by Micky (Interviewee : HERO)
06. Directed by TVXQ! – Talk about ‘MIROTIC’
07. Directed by TVXQ! – 'Surprise Project [a-nation '08 Diary]'


Here are the pictures of the members that's inside the booklet. <3


Inside the box, there's another paper. It has their photos during the a-nation concert, I believe, and it also has their pics and autographs on the back. Pretty cool, eh?

Sadly, I didn't get the poster (not really sure if they have one) but still.. :( Nevertheless, I still love it. Its one of my very first albums (along with the type C of this album). I basically like all the songs in the album. I can't pick any favourites because I listen to all of them equally. :)

Oh, how I wish they could get back together and make more albums like this. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment