Sunday, January 8, 2012

SHINee's 2nd Album - Hello (Repackaged)


Bought this in Singapore (along with f(x)'s Pinocchio album). I actually wanted to buy their Lucifer album because I wanted a photocard but the shop didn't have it. And this is the only SHINee album available. But its okay. Because I like the extra songs and their pictures here.
The album is pretty much like a book. And it doesn't have a hard cover, so its easily damaged if you don't take good care of it. But I don't have a problem with it so far. 
The album contains one disc only and there are 16 tracks overall.
Disc 1 - CD
01. LUCIFER 
02. Hello 
03. One 
04. Get It 
05. UP & DOWN 
06. Electric Heart 
07. A-Yo 
08. Obsession 
09. Quasimodo 
10. Shout Out 
11. WOWOWOW 
12. Your Name 
13. Life 
14. Ready or Not 
15. Love Pain 
16. Love Still Goes On

My favourite songs are Hello, Lucifer , A-Yo, Quasimodo and Ready or Not. Those songs are pretty addicting. :)

Another thing I really like about this album is the photobook. They all look so good (especially Minho and Taemin~).
Though I like this album very much, I'm still gonna buy their Lucifer album (gotta have the photocard).

No comments:

Post a Comment