Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TVXQ's 6th Album - Humanoids (Repackaged)


Okay, so its been a while since I bought the last album. To be honest, I kind of lost interest in Kpop songs nowadays. But you know, SM Ent. never fails to pull me back into the Kpop world. :/ Anyways, a package just arrived this afternoon and its my TVXQ - Humanoids album. Yay!


The side is a little bit bent, but its still fine. The album is quite big and heavy (just the way I like it).


I absolutely LOVE the photobook in this album. The quality of the paper, the large size and the 2 hot guys in the photos. <3


Disc 1
01. Humanoids
02. Catch Me
03. Here I Stand
04. Viva
05. Destiny
06. Like a Soap
07. I Don't Know (Korean ver.)-
08. Dream
09. How Are You
10. Getaway
11. I Swear 
12. Gorgeous
13. Good Night

There's quite a lot of songs in this repackaged album. I listened to all of the song just now and so far I like the two main songs, Humanoids and Catch Me, a lot. I Don't Know as well because I listened to the Japanese version quite often. I also like their slow songs like How Are You and I Swear (reminded me of the old DB5K songs..sighs). I noticed there's a lot of electronic/dubstep songs in this album. Actually not a big fan of those type of songs but for TVXQ, I'll make an exception.


Hooray, I got Yunho's photocard! This is the 2nd Yunho card I own. I have yet to get Changmin's.

And here is the poster. Its really huge. :D


Overall, for a RM83 album, I'd say this is worth buying especially for TVXQ fans. You would definitely love this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment