Thursday, January 17, 2013

Girls' Generation - TaeTiSeo's 1st Mini Album - Twinkle

Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona?
Bought this for RM62 and its one of the albums I bought along with SHINee's Lucifer. 
First I would like to say that I really like the packaging of this album. There's a PVC box to cover the insides, which you can easily slide it off and take the inside box out.
And I so, so love the box of the album. Its hard and it feels like a very high quality box (which I'm sure it is). If I'm not mistaken, SNSD's Repackaged album of the Boys (Japanese) is also using these type of cardboard boxes (one of the reason why I want that album so bad! but I'm broke D:)
There's no photobook but there are some cards with their pictures on it. I like the kaleidoscope type pictures. Ahh, all three of them are so pretty~

There's another booklet where the CD is in, along with the lyrics and credits.

Disc 1
01. Twinkle
02. Baby Steps
03. OMG (Oh My God)
04. Library
05. Good-bye, Hello
06. Love Sick
07. Checkmate 

Personally, I think Twinkle is a great song and SM chose the right girls to sing it. All three of them are amazing. My favourite track from this album is Baby Steps. Absolutely LOVE it. Been replaying it since 4 hours ago. Haha.. The rest are not bad as well. :)

Again, lets go back to the main purpose I bought this album. Photocard~
 I actually don't really mind with whoever's card I get but I was secretly hoping for Tiffany (top bias currently). And guess who got lucky again today...?
Haha, I must be dreaming. Its just too good to be true that I got both photocards I wanted in one day. <3 (this is the second Tiffany card I got). This is probably my favourite photocard so far. So pretty~

Here's the poster that came along with the album.
This is one great album if you ask me. The packaging and design is great, the songs are amazing and there's a photocard/poster included. The girls look good too (even with the wigs). Fans who haven't bought it yet, I suggest you do. It won't disappoint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment