Thursday, January 17, 2013

SNSD's 4th Album - I Got A Boy (Group Version)

This is the 3rd album I bought along with SHINee's Lucifer and TaeTiSeo's Twinkle albums. Cost me RM62. I got the Group version album because I figured its better to have all the members in a photobook rather than buying the individual member's version. Though I have to admit, after I unboxed this album, I was thinking of getting Tiffany and Yoona's version as well. Haha.. Maybe when I have enough money. Have to save some in case they release a repackaged album.
I love the design. Very simple but unique. I like how each member have their own colour. Its probably more beautiful when you buy the whole set. Then you'll have a set of colourful albums. :)
This album has that hard cardboard box which I really like.
There's a hard protective case which covers the photobook inside. You can slide it out easily. 
I like the logo sticker on the case.
The 40-page photobook.
As expected, the quality of the paper is good.


 
Gosh, I love all the photos but why is Hyoyeon's picture from a further distance than the rest? I wish her's was a close up shot as well. :(

The CD at the back is protected by a transparent cover with the all the members' pictures on it. (seriously, who's the album designer? lemme love you~)
Disc 1
 01. I Got a Boy
02. Dancing Queen
03. Baby Maybe
04. Talk Talk 
05. Promise
06. Express 999
07.  Lost in Love
08. Look at Me
09. XYZ
10. Romantic St.

At first I didn't really like I Got A Boy but like many other songs, after listening to it many times, I got addicted. Dancing Queen is okay for me. If you ask me, I prefer Dancing Queen more than Duffy's Mercy. The rest of the songs are also good but if I have to pick a favourite, I'd say Baby Maybe. Very soothing and love the verses.

Its unfortunate that this album doesn't come with a photocard. I'm sure if SM put photocards, more people would buy the albums. But SNSD has many loyal fans who would buy their album no matter what, so...

Here's the poster of the album. Its quite small. I think its the same size as their Mr. Taxi's poster (correct me if I'm wrong).
As a fan, I'd say this album is worth it. The unique packaging makes up for the small poster and no photocard problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment