Thursday, January 17, 2013

SHINee's 2nd Album - Lucifer (Version A)

Hooray, 3 albums arrived today! The seller was really fast to ship this. I just made the payment yesterday and I received it this afternoon. Awesomeness! :D
*fragile*

Very nicely packaged. All my babies are safe. :)

One of the albums I bought was SHINee's Lucifer (Ver. A). I said before I wanted to buy this and here it is. Cost me around RM56.
I kinda like the cover of the album. Can't say I like much about the inside because from what I heard the pages inside can be easily ripped off if you don't be careful with them.
Some of the pictures in the album. Ahh, Minho's abs~
Disc 1
01. UP & DOWN
02. Lucifer
03. Electric Heart
04. A-Yo
05. Obsession
06. Quasimodo
07. Shout Out
08. WOWOWOW
09. Your Name
10. Life
11. Ready or Not
12. Love Pain
13. Love Still Goes On 

I heard all of the songs already since I have their Hello Repackaged album. So my favourites are pretty much the same; Lucifer, A-Yo, Quasimodo and Ready or Not. :)

Now to the main reason why I bought the album.... THE PHOTOCARD~
I was keeping my fingers crossed while flipping through the pages, hoping I would get Minho's card because he's my favourite member. And guess what?
I GOT HIS CARD! <3 (OMG)
I was literally jumping around while squeaking like a fangirl (trying not to scare my housemates) lol. This is the first Minho card I got. Hopefully I will get more of him in their future albums. :)

That's basically it for this album. Unfortunately I didn't get the poster for this one. The seller is selling it separately from the album and I have to add RM15 for the poster. I'm thinking of buying it some other time along with the other official posters I haven't got.

No comments:

Post a Comment