Wednesday, August 7, 2013

TVXQ's 3rd Album - "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap. (Repackaged)

My albums arrived yesterday. Yay! ^^ Its been a while since I bought the last one.
I've always wanted this album so bad. One, because their TVXQ (obviously), second it contains the very first Kpop song I've ever listened to and third is because of the packaging. I just love box-type packages. <3

The discs.
 Disc 1 - CD 
01. "O"-Jung.Ban.Hap
02. You're My Miracle
03. Hey! Girl 
04. Get Me Some
05. I'll Be There 
06. White Lie...
07. Remember 
08 . The Story Has Just Begun
09. On & On
10. Phantom
11. You Only Love 
12. Balloons

Disc 2 - DVD
01. Talk (1) The 3rd Album “O”-Jung.Ban.Hap Showcase Introduction
02. The 3rd Album “O”-Jung.Ban.Hap. Showcase (No Cut Version)
03. Talk (2) 'Hug' Memory
04. 'Hug' Music Video
05. Talk (3) 'The Way U Are' Memory
06. 'The Way U Are' Music Video
07. Talk (4) 'I Believe' Memory
08. 'I Believe' Music Video
09. Talk (5) 'Tri-Angle' Memory
10. 'Tri-Angle' Music Video
11. Talk (6) 'Rising Sun' Memory
12 .'Rising Sun' Music Video 
13. Talk (7) “O”-Jung.Ban.Hap. Memory
14. “O”-Jung.Ban.Hap. Music Video
15. Talk (8) 'Balloons' Memory
16. 'Balloons' Music Video
17. 'Balloons' M/V Making Film
18. TVXQ's Exclusive Story 2 : Our Secret Code++ 

Its too bad there's no subtitles for the DVD. It's quite long but I don't understand anything, so I kinda fast forward it a lot. :( The video quality is not that great either, probably because this came out a long time ago. It's okay though. You can still watch their great performances and music videos. :)

The content and lyrics.

The pack of cards. So cute~
Aww, aren't they adorable? I love their costumes. Especially Yunho's. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment