Thursday, August 8, 2013

f(x)'s 2nd Mini Album - Electric Shock

I always wanted this album since it came out. Electric Shock is like one of my favourite f(x) songs ever! Love it from the minute I watch the MV.
SM, again I ask, what is it with the random animals? And why on earth would you make them wear those horse/deer masks? I was confused so I googled the explanation and I found out that they are trying to convey a fairy tale through that album cover. Hmm, all I could see is a creepy album cover. Wouldn't it be better to make an album cover with I don't know.. an electric/electronic concept or something?
It gets creepier when I opened the album. The pedo-rabbit and pedo-bear are nowhere near the fairytale concept.
 Scary..
 Pedobear..
 As if it's not already creepy..
 That's actually a pretty cool pose, Amber.
 I feel like cropping that bear..
 Lyrics and credits.
As usual, I don't like the empty white and blank pages. But the pictures are okay (minus the animals). The girls are very pretty~

Disc 1 - CD
 01. Electric Shock
02. Jet
03. Zig Zag
04. Beautiful Stranger
05. Love Hate
06. Let’s Try

I've always enjoyed f(x) songs since their debut. They're catchy. The songs in this album are no exception. All are great. As I have mentioned, I love Electric Shock (who doesn't?). Other than that, I also like Beautiful Stranger and Jet. :)

I was excited to see which member photocard I get, secretly hoping it'd be Krystal and....
 Yippie! Got hers as my first f(x) photocard. So happy~ ^^
As for the posters, I already know which ones I get because the seller was selling it separately from the album and I chose these two.
Yes, Krystal is my bias if you don't already know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment